Current Favourites | #13

12:00:00



Jo Malone Body CrĆØme ~ Nectarine Blossom & Honey | In the winter my skin becomes very dry, especially my legs and arms. To combat this I’ve been using this product from Jo Malone. Made with almond oil, jojoba oil and cocoa butter it moisturises my skin but doesn’t leave a sticky feeling afterwards where you can’t get dressed for half an hour or everything will cling to you like most body moisturisers, especially those with a thick consistency.

Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator | Of late this has been my favourite skincare product to use. It’s gentle enough that it doesn’t irritate my skin but still sloughs off dead skin cells and cleanses the skin. Full review here.

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter ~ Champagne Pop | Highlighting was never something I was that into before I picked up this product. If you have a warm skin tone, this shade will be perfect for you as It’s a beautiful golden shade with iridescent particles which perfectly reflect light without things looking oily or greasy.

Neom Intensive Deep Sleep Treatment* | As someone who struggles with sleep ~ full post here ~ I love any kind of sleep oil. Currently this one from Neom is my favourite as its slightly stronger than anything else I’ve tried so the scent lasts much longer. It’s also really great if you’re stressed and need to unwind and relax.

MAC Matte Lipstick ~ Velvet Teddy* | I’m currently going through a nude lipstick phase, mainly brought on by not being able to wear bright or dark shades at work. Velvet Teddy is a shade I’ve wanted to try for a while but with a lack of MAC stores around me, I haven’t had chance to pick up. It’s a beautiful brown-y nude which really compliments my skin tone. Despite being matte, it doesn’t look flat on the lips and also doesn’t dry them out too much either.

What are your current favourites?

~ Jade xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Photography information

Canon 600D with 18-55mm lens, Canon 24mm lens or Sigma 70-300mm lens. Canon EOS M with 18-55mm lens or Canon 24mm lens. Any edited photos are edited using Photoshop CS6. Picture source is given for any photo used that is not directly ours.