My Everyday Face | Makeup Routine

18:00:00

OR/AND 

For my base I like to mix L'Oreal Infallible - review here - and True Match - review here -  as I like the coverage - and need the paleness - of the Infallible but like to add a bit more radiance with the True Match. My new favourite product is the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder as it adds such an amazing glow to my fairly dry skin. The shade I have, Luminous Light, has a slight shimmer to it, which allows it to double up as a highlighter too. It doesn't cling to any dry patches and you can touch it up as many times as you like without looking cake-y. I wouldn't recommend this for those with oily skin, as much as it could add to the shine. I also wouldn't recommend to those with very pale skin as it can make my skin look a bit darker than it really is. I'm definitely going to look into trying a different shade as they're totally worth the more luxury price tag.

My eyebrows are definitely not my best friend. I’ve tried more eyebrow products than I can count and suffered many eyebrow disasters. However, I finally feel like I’ve settled with products that work for me. A full eyebrow products test and review post coming soon.

The BY TERRY Ombre Blackstar eyeshadow sticks are possibly my favourite products in my makeup collection. They are so easy to work with and look great with anything. I definitely want to purchase more soon and I highly recommend them to anyone. I really love the way the L’Oreal Volume Million Lashes mascara makes my lashes look. It’s very black and dramatic without being clumpy, although it is quite hard to just apply a small amount for a more natural look.

Recently, I’ve really been enjoying trying and experimenting with new lip products and the matte lip look - although as you can see I still can't keep away from the gloss. My new favourite lip products at the moment are from Charlotte Tilbury. Jade and I had a naughty spree in the store in Covent Garden a few weeks ago on a trip to London, the staff were so lovely and helpful and I'm so pleased with what I came away with. Although these products are matte they are still very creamy and don't dry my lips out as much as other matte lipsticks - full review here. Also, the packaging is beautiful.

What are your go to products at the moment?

~Lucy xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Like the third photo :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete

Photography information

Canon 600D with 18-55mm lens, Canon 24mm lens or Sigma 70-300mm lens. Canon EOS M with 18-55mm lens or Canon 24mm lens. Any edited photos are edited using Photoshop CS6. Picture source is given for any photo used that is not directly ours.