Current Favourites | #11

12:00:00

By Terry Ombre Blackstar Eyeshadow Stick ~ Blond Opal | I picked this up on a Sephora run on my recent trip to Paris - full post here - and I’ve used it nearly everyday since. A full review will be up soon but there isn’t anything I don’t love about this product. It’s a great base for eyeshadow but also works well on its own. For me it ticks all of the boxes.

L’Oreal True Match Touche Magique Concealer ~ Ivory Beige | I was in the market for a new under eye concealer and taking advantage of a 3 for 2 deal at my beloved Boots I picked this up to try and I love it. It’s really great at brightening under my eyes and around my nose as well as the high points of my face. With this type of highlighter I usually find that they’re far too pink for my skin tone but L’Oreal have both yellow toned and pink toned options.

L’Oreal Infallible Mega Gloss ~ 103 Protest Queen | I’d been swatching these on the back of my hand the past few times I’d been into Boots and finally picked up a colour on my last trip. These come in an array of colours across four different finishes - cream, dazzle, xtreme and matte. Protest Queen is part of the cream formula family and is a lovely milky nude colour which is great to use in the centre of the lips. These aren’t sticky but stick around a long time.

Clearasil Deep Action Deep Pore Treatment Toner | This was an emergency purchase when my skin was acting up and I needed something to put on my breakouts but my stocks were depleted. I picked this up on a whim and it worked a treat shrinking my breakouts almost instantly. I wouldn’t recommend using this full time though as it does get a bit drying.

Z for Accessorize Heart Pendant Necklace* | A friend gifted me this dainty chain and I’ve worn it pretty much everyday since. I’m not usually a big jewellery wearer but as this is so small and delicate its perfect. The rest of Z for Accessorize range is pretty great too.

Vaseline Intensive Care Spray Moisturiser | As I mentioned in my Lazy Beauty Steps post - which can be seen here - I’m really bad at moisturising my limbs. This however is life changing. Every night before bed I spray some of this onto my legs and arms, quickly spread it around and it sinks into the skin seconds later. It isn’t arduous and you aren’t left sticky for two hours after. Perfect.

What are your current favourites?

~ Jade xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Photography information

Canon 600D with 18-55mm lens, Canon 24mm lens or Sigma 70-300mm lens. Canon EOS M with 18-55mm lens or Canon 24mm lens. Any edited photos are edited using Photoshop CS6. Picture source is given for any photo used that is not directly ours.