Current favourites | #1

15:21:00






Recently it’s been freezing cold still in England however its been sunny at the same time so my raybans have come in handy as well as my new favourite lip butter. I’ve re-discovered my ‘omega’ eyeshadow, I used to use it for my brows all the time and slowly drifted away from it but picked it up again a few weeks back. My love affair with the Revlon lip stains and the Barry M gelly nail varnishes are still ongoing and I’ve picked up another shade of the lip stain in ‘lovesick’ and three other nail varnishes in ‘greenberry’, ‘papaya’ and ‘pink’. For Christmas I received the Gucci Guilty perfume and I’ve been loving it. I’m not a fan of sweet perfumes and prefer muskier scents which can be hard to get away with in the day but this one is the perfect in between scent. I’ve been trying out a new foundation recently and I love it, I picked it up the day it was released in the UK and haven’t stopped wearing it. I’ve also become obsessed with the real techniques makeup brushes. I own the core collection as well as the blush brush, they’re affordable and insanely good. Lastly I received the Daniel Wellington York ladies watch for me birthday early last month and I’ve been wearing it everyday since. This classic and simple design makes it easy to wear as it matches everything.

What are your current favourites?

~ Jade xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Photography information

Canon 600D with 18-55mm lens, Canon 24mm lens or Sigma 70-300mm lens. Canon EOS M with 18-55mm lens or Canon 24mm lens. Any edited photos are edited using Photoshop CS6. Picture source is given for any photo used that is not directly ours.