Toni & Guy Nourish Reconstruction Mask | The Dry Hair Saviour

09:00:00

My hair often feels very dry and fragile form constant lashings of heat styling, bleaching and colouring which is especially highlighted when I rarely get my hair cut. To combat this my holy grail hair product is the Toni & Guy Nourish Reconstruction Mask. Over the years I’ve tried all manner of deep conditioning treatments both high end and from the high street with crazy claims of ‘repairing ten years worth of heat damage’ and the like but this is the only one that actually makes a drastic improvement to my hair - it also doesn’t feed you lots of crazy claims but rather says it deep conditions to which the statement is true. You only need a small amount to generously coat the ends of your hair so a pot will last you a while. I like to apply it after I’ve washed my hair first in the shower then I tie my hair up and leave it whilst I finish the rest of my shower before rinsing with cool water.

What’s your hair rescue product?

~ Jade xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Photography information

Canon 600D with 18-55mm lens, Canon 24mm lens or Sigma 70-300mm lens. Canon EOS M with 18-55mm lens or Canon 24mm lens. Any edited photos are edited using Photoshop CS6. Picture source is given for any photo used that is not directly ours.