Current favourites | #7

11:37:00

I realised the other day that I hadn’t done a current favourites post in over four months and as these are one of my favourite posts to write I thought I’d better rectify the situation.

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick - Bond Girl* | I’m going to write a full review of this beauty soon but it’s become my go-to lipstick in recent weeks. A matte formula that doesn’t dry out your lips or feel uncomfortable but still lasts? & don't even get me started on the packaging. It’s a winner in my book.

Barry M Eyeshadow Pencil - Brown Black | Perfect for the days when you can’t be fussed with eyeshadow but you want something. Just smudge it on the lid and blend out with either your finger or a brush for a fuss free, five minute makeup job. It doesn’t crease either.

Alexa Chung - It | Alexa Chung is one of my favourite humans in the public eye. Her style and makeup is something I strive to replicate and her brazen faced attitude is to be admired. Her book ‘It’ is a quick read - it took me about three hours with tea breaks in-between - and is filled with talk about her style inspiration, fashion mishaps, boys and breakups with photos and sketches breaking up the pages.

Jo Malone - Peony & Blush Suede* | Peony & Blush Suede is the newest edition to my collection  of Jo Malone colognes which I’ve previously written about my love for. Peony & Blush Suede isn’t a scent I would usually go for but I love it. It’s a floral scent - which usually I favour the spicy and woody scents - with a fruity top note of apple and heart notes of honey and rose to add to the Peony. It lasts all day on the skin and smells even better the longer you wear it.

What are your current favourites?

~ Jade xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Photography information

Canon 600D with 18-55mm lens, Canon 24mm lens or Sigma 70-300mm lens. Canon EOS M with 18-55mm lens or Canon 24mm lens. Any edited photos are edited using Photoshop CS6. Picture source is given for any photo used that is not directly ours.