Current favourites | #5

09:12:00

I’ve recently started to use fake tan and have been loving it. 
The St Tropez Bronzing Mousse formula is streak free, easy to apply and long lasting.

Before I fake tan I always exfoliate and the Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub gets the job done, 
smells really good and leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated as it contains Shea butter.

The Boots Botanics Mattifying Gel Cream is the perfect daily moisturiser for anyone with oily skin. It’s budget friendly, 
hydrating and due to the gel formula it leaves skin matte enough that theres no need for a primer.

For targeted spot treatment I’ve recently been using the Body Shop’s Tea Tree Oil. I put a small amount onto a 
cotton pad and dab onto any active acne. It’s effective, natural and cruelty free, what’s not to like?

I’ve been going back to old favourites recently and the shades ‘Naked’ & ‘Sidecar’ from the original Urban Decay Naked Palette
are my current favourite eyeshadows. I use naked in the crease and sidecar all over the lid - to avoid the chunks of glitter
 from sidecar going everywhere I suggest putting your crease colour on before your lid colour.

What are your current favourites?

~ Jade xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Photography information

Canon 600D with 18-55mm lens, Canon 24mm lens or Sigma 70-300mm lens. Canon EOS M with 18-55mm lens or Canon 24mm lens. Any edited photos are edited using Photoshop CS6. Picture source is given for any photo used that is not directly ours.