Sleek face form palette | Review

19:29:00


The other week whilst shopping I finally bought a product that I have been lusting over for such a long time. Sleek is well known for their amazingly pigmented and long lasting blushes and I’ve wanted to try one for a while. They’re also popular for their contour kit - which seems to have disappeared in shops? - which I think they have changed to include a blush too. So when they brought out their Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette (called the Contour Kit online), I was excited to try it! 



I bought it in 'Light' and I am so pleased with the quality of it. It was an amazing bargain at £9.99 - considering a blush on its own is £4.49. 

The kit includes a contour colour which is a lovely matte brown that isn't too orange - which is great for pale skin like mine -, a highlighter which has the perfect amount of shimmer to give your cheekbones a beautiful glow and the new bonus of a blush in 'Rose Gold' - which I already knew I loved because Jade has it. So this palette is just perfect!


The kit gives great colour pay off and they're so easy to blend. It’s a perfect 3 in 1 travel product and I would definitely recommend it.




What has your best buy been recently? 

~ Lucy xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Photography information

Canon 600D with 18-55mm lens, Canon 24mm lens or Sigma 70-300mm lens. Canon EOS M with 18-55mm lens or Canon 24mm lens. Any edited photos are edited using Photoshop CS6. Picture source is given for any photo used that is not directly ours.