My winter style | Jade's picks

09:00:00

Recently the weather has gotten much colder in England so today I thought I’d share some of my picks for winter. I have done one of these previously for summer which you can see here and you can see Lucy’s transitioning weather picks here also.







Disco pants - American Apparel
Blouse - Jack Wills
Shoes - New Look
Parka - Jack Wills
Watch - Daniel Welington
Bag - Topshop





 Jeans - Jack Wills
Shirt - Jack Wills
Jumper - Jack Wills
Shoes - Jones




Skirt - Zara
Blouse - Jack Wills
T-shirt - Next
Coat - Jack Wills
Chelsea boots - Next
Bag - Zara

As you can tell I really like black and burgundy tones for winter and since pretty much my entire winter wardrobe is in those tones everything matches and goes together which is great - but can get a bit bland. Although I do wear skirts and dresses in the colder months I always wear two or more pairs of tights to keep warm. The super cosy tights from Primark are amazing - they're fleece lined and so warm. I also like quite classic styles which is why Jack Wills is one of my favourite brands. The brand has a heritage, very British feel to its clothes which never go out of fashion so you can afford to spend a little extra and they’ll last years.




What are your winter pick's?
~ Jade xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Photography information

Canon 600D with 18-55mm lens, Canon 24mm lens or Sigma 70-300mm lens. Canon EOS M with 18-55mm lens or Canon 24mm lens. Any edited photos are edited using Photoshop CS6. Picture source is given for any photo used that is not directly ours.