My makeup bag

18:26:00






Today I thought I’d give you a little tour around my make-up bag. I tend to keep to the same basic make-up routine of a natural eye with winged liner however I do love to add a bright, bold lip at times (as you’ll see later on) and occasionally I’ll go for a darker more dramatic eye.






For lipsticks I love my orange-pinky brights.

(Left to right)
Clarins Jolie rouge - 07 Rasberry
Mac amplified - Impassioned
MUA - Shade 15 Juicy
Lancôme Rouge in love - 322M Corail in love
Kate Moss for Rimmel - 110





Eyes I like to keep neutral.

Urban decay - Naked palette* (the perfect palette for neutral eye lovers like me)
MUA - Heaven and Earth palette (such a bargain!)
MAC mineralize eyeshadow - snow season (limited edition)
MAC paint pot - painterly
MAC quad - Kid & Smut (my more dramatic eye colour)
MAC eyeshadow - omega (perfect brow colour)
Rimmel exaggerate liquid eyeliner - 001 Black
Avon glimmerstick eyeliner* - cosmic brown
Maybelline the falsies flared - Black





Base wise I am yet to find a foundation I love for my oily skin however I have found my favourite concealer.

 No7 Beautiful skin BB cream Normal/Oily* - Fair
No7 Beautifully Matte foundation* - Warm Ivory
YSL touche éclat - shade 8 
Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer - shade 1 (fair) & shade 2 (light)





For skin I only ever use one combination (I’ve also included my favourite lip balm because I didn’t know where else to fit it in).

Rimmel blush - 001 Santa Rose
Bourjois bronzer - shade 52
Blistex intensive moisturiser

That’s everything in my make-up bag (except my powder which I was too lazy to get from my handbag - it’s Rimmel stay matte for those interested). 

What's in your make up bag?

:-)

~ Jade xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Photography information

Canon 600D with 18-55mm lens, Canon 24mm lens or Sigma 70-300mm lens. Canon EOS M with 18-55mm lens or Canon 24mm lens. Any edited photos are edited using Photoshop CS6. Picture source is given for any photo used that is not directly ours.