Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain | Review

22:18:00



I recently picked up one of the Revlon just bitten kissable balm stains (a bit of a mouth full) in the colour rendezvous. I’ve been gazing at these for a while and decided to pick up the orange colour to try out. 

I have to say I’m pleasantly surprised and since buying the lip stain I haven’t stopped wearing it. They remind me of the Clinique chubby sticks (but at a fraction of the price of course) as they are both like a crayon you get in primary school which makes it very fast and very easy to apply - perfect if you’re in a rush.


The pigmentation is very good considering it’s a lip balm though they don’t pack the punch of a lipstick so if that’s the look you prefer I wouldn’t recommend. The balm sticks around for a while and I find that I only need to reapply a couple times a day and the stain really does last even after the balmy texture has worn away (I woke in the morning with orange lips even after taking off all my make-up the previous evening). 


The crayon is a wind up so you get more product than it first appears. The only thing I don’t like about this product is the shape of the tip gets lost very easily after a few uses and becomes blunt so precision gets lost easily. These stains retail for £7.99 which is half the price of the Clinique chubby sticks which is great if you’re on a budget or just begrudge paying high-end prices when you can get products just as good at the drugstore.


I will definitely be buying more of these in different colours soon. :-)

What is your current lip must have?


~ Jade xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Photography information

Canon 600D with 18-55mm lens, Canon 24mm lens or Sigma 70-300mm lens. Canon EOS M with 18-55mm lens or Canon 24mm lens. Any edited photos are edited using Photoshop CS6. Picture source is given for any photo used that is not directly ours.