Personalised star bracelet | NotOnTheHighstreet.Com

10:44:00

I love buying presents for people. I always prefer giving to receiving - with Christmas shopping being my favourite ‘to do’ of the year, and something that I start thinking about in August. When it comes to birthday and Christmas presents I like to put a lot of thought into it - I take it very seriously - and like to find things a little special. It was recently one of my best friends birthday and I thought I’d do a post on the bracelet I found for her.
The bracelet is from a seller on notonthehighstreet.com called ‘J & S jewellery’ and it’s fully customisable, you can choose the colour of the chain & beads, the charms and even the card background & packaging. I was really impressed with the quality too as it feels a lot more expensive than it really was. The only I would say is that if you have very slim wrists - like myself - or are buying for someone who has, the bracelet is a little big and will fall down onto your hand slightly - something which I find really annoying but luckily it fit my friend perfectly.
J & S jewellery have an entire range of beautiful jewellery pieces to suit everyone and I would highly recommend taking a look at the shop, it’s free - and fast - delivery to mainland UK too.


~ Jade xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Photography information

Canon 600D with 18-55mm lens, Canon 24mm lens or Sigma 70-300mm lens. Canon EOS M with 18-55mm lens or Canon 24mm lens. Any edited photos are edited using Photoshop CS6. Picture source is given for any photo used that is not directly ours.