The Summer Jean | Topshop

09:00:00

I’m usually a high-waisted, ultra-skinny, black jean type of girl and I have been for years. Although my love for skinny jeans will never fade, despite what I’m told is in style or not, I recently wanted to find a good summer jean. Mainly because black skinny jeans in heat aren’t particularly comfortable and it feels like your legs are on fire. Cue, the Topshop Mom jean in light bleach. The Mom jean is still high-waisted and fitted but has a lot more room compared to a skinny jean. Think Monica from FRIENDS, that ass still looks good but you don’t have to worry about undoing your top button after a big meal. The light bleach denim is also great for summer and I’ve been living in these jeans as of late. I need to get my hands on another pair pronto.

Do you have a new summer staple?

~ Jade xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Photography information

Canon 600D with 18-55mm lens, Canon 24mm lens or Sigma 70-300mm lens. Canon EOS M with 18-55mm lens or Canon 24mm lens. Any edited photos are edited using Photoshop CS6. Picture source is given for any photo used that is not directly ours.