L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil | Review

12:21:00

Recently I was in boots and I wanted to try something new. I have never been too into skin care before as I'd say I have pretty average skin. My skin isn't at all perfect, but I don’t have problematic skin either. So I wanted something that would help to take off make up and just keep my skin clean. I had previously tried the Simple Triple Action Face Wash, but I wasn't too impressed with it as it didn't really do much to my skin and I noticed no difference after using it. So a few weeks ago I picked up the new L'Oreal Skin Perfection15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil to try as it was on at the introductory price of around £5. It is now £7.99, for a 150ml bottle, which I think is a great price.


The description describes it to instantly dissolve make-up, even waterproof, re-balances and purifies for healthy looking skin and is lightweight and non-greasy. I do agree with this. Although it hasn’t cleared up any spots, it also didn’t break me out. I did notice a difference in my skin and it looks healthier overall.

My face feels cleaner at night and very soft. This product can be used to remove make up, however it can take a while to remove mascara as you have to be gentle around the eyes. It didn’t irritate my eyes, but I do tend to use a makeup wipe before cleansing with this as it is easier and just to make sure I get off all of my make-up.

Overall, I think this is a lovely product to just make your face feel that extra bit cleaner and softer and has improved the look of my skin.



Do you have any recommendations for skincare?

~ Lucy xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Photography information

Canon 600D with 18-55mm lens, Canon 24mm lens or Sigma 70-300mm lens. Canon EOS M with 18-55mm lens or Canon 24mm lens. Any edited photos are edited using Photoshop CS6. Picture source is given for any photo used that is not directly ours.