Current Favourites | #8

11:47:00

Olivier Bonas - Card Holder* | I’m awful at having a purse. It becomes a breeding ground for receipts and I can never find which card I’m looking for as I rarely carry cash with me. The solution to this problem is a card holder. This one from Oliver Bonas - a shop which I’ve become obsessed with recently - neatly holds my most important cards, driving license, debit card and of course my Boots advantage card, and its rose gold. 

Daniel Wellington - Mens Sheffield* | I have a bit of a thing for watches. Some women like to collect shoes and handbags, I like to collect watches. This is my third Daniel Wellington watch - a more in depth post coming soon. This one is from the mens section as I really love watches with a large face, its a classic style and I love it a lot.

Jo Malone - Tudor Rose & Amber* | I recently wrote a post about the Jo Malone Rock the Ages collection - which can be seen here - and after writing that post I acquired another scent from the collection. This time in Tudor Rose & Amber. This scent is heavier than Lily of the Valley & Ivy and lasts on the skin all day.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer - Ivory | I picked this concealer up a couple of months ago to try something new. Only it was more of a rediscovery as I used to use this concealer all the time when the Wake Me Up line was first released a couple of years ago. I’ve fallen back in love with this concealer as its great for under the eyes as well as on blemishes and I currently have a backup of my backup thats how much I love it. 

Nivea Express Hydration Primer | I remember using this moisturiser when it was first released and liking it so I decided to pick it up again on a recent trip to Boots. Its great for mornings when you’re in a rush as its a moisturiser and primer in one which saves time and because of its gel texture is non greasy but still offers great hydration to the skin.

What are your current favourites?

~ Jade xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Photography information

Canon 600D with 18-55mm lens, Canon 24mm lens or Sigma 70-300mm lens. Canon EOS M with 18-55mm lens or Canon 24mm lens. Any edited photos are edited using Photoshop CS6. Picture source is given for any photo used that is not directly ours.