Summer overview | 2013

18:48:00

Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven’t posted in a while. Life has been pretty crazy at the moment. I had a very busy summer, going on holiday, days out and seeing family. I have been meaning to do a post for a long time but just haven’t got around to it!

So today I thought I would just share a few pictures of the last few months with you.

Look out for some autumn themed posts over the next few weeks!


Me and Jade on my birthday in June.



Me on the night bus at the Harry Potter studios in London.

The model of Hogwarts at the studios.

Me and Jade went to Blenheim Palace in July, the building was breathtakingly beautiful.

The view from my room on holiday in Crete in July/August.

One night we went to the beach to see the sunset. It was so amazing.

Me on the beach in front of the sunset.

The pool as the sun was beginning to set whilst we ate dinner.

Some of amazing views around the place where I stayed.

Me before going out to dinner on my parents 29th wedding anniversary.

And finally...I can't have a summer without going to the zoo!

Did you make any special memories this summer? Or are you planning to in the coming Autumn months?

~ Lucy xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Photography information

Canon 600D with 18-55mm lens, Canon 24mm lens or Sigma 70-300mm lens. Canon EOS M with 18-55mm lens or Canon 24mm lens. Any edited photos are edited using Photoshop CS6. Picture source is given for any photo used that is not directly ours.