Face of the day | 14.09.13

17:33:00





Products used:

MAC paint pot - painterly
MAC eyeshadow - omega
Sleek blush - rose gold
Rimmel natural bronzer - 021 sun light

Since it’s beginning to get colder in England now I feel as though it’s appropriate to bring back one of my favourite makeup products - berry red lipstick. This one from Rimmel is one of my favourites as it’s long lasting since it’s a matte formula, highly pigmented and very affordable. The only thing I don’t like about it is if you have dry lips - which is common throughout the colder months - it amplifies that so sometimes I like to put a lip balm on underneath to prevent my lips looking overly dry.



What’s your favourite product for the colder months?

~ Jade xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Photography information

Canon 600D with 18-55mm lens, Canon 24mm lens or Sigma 70-300mm lens. Canon EOS M with 18-55mm lens or Canon 24mm lens. Any edited photos are edited using Photoshop CS6. Picture source is given for any photo used that is not directly ours.