Current favourites | #4

09:00:00

It's time for the fourth instalment of my current favourites posts - previous posts can be seen here, here, and here.

On days where I don’t have a lot of time to get ready or I really cannot be bothered with eyeshadow and liner I’ll reach for the Rimmel scandeleyes shadow paint in rich russet. This liquid eyeshadow lasts all day and is super quick and easy to apply. Just swipe across the lid and blend out the edges with your finger or a brush. Simple.

I love the matte Kate Moss lipsticks but had never tried the non-matte formula. I picked up the Kate Moss x Rimmel lipstick in shade 16 a few weeks ago and have been loving it. It’s a pinky-peachy colour which is perfect for spring/summer and the formula is non-drying and long lasting.

I cannot go without primer in my makeup routine and recently I’ve been using the Rimmel stay matte primer. It is a cream-like formula which creates a perfectly matte base for my foundation and helps keep my makeup in place and last all day.

I’ve been using the Neal’s yard frankincense hydrating cream* as my night cream recently - you can use it as a day cream but it’s too oily for my skin to use under makeup - and I’ve been loving it. It’s good for your skin as Neal’s yard use organic ingredients and the frankincense helps to rejuvenate tired and dull skin.

I’ve been dealing with very damaged hair recently from having ombré for nearly two years and bleaching every few months so I’ve been using the Moroccan oil light* to help soften the ends. I run two pumps through damp hair and it adds shine but also softens and improves the look of my split ends.

My current go to nail colours are the OPI nail lacquers in I just can’t cope-cabana* & Kiss me I’m Brazilian* from the new OPI Brazil collection. They’re a little different to what I would normally reach for as deep plums tend to be more my thing all year round but the bright yellow and bright pink are super summer-y and add some colour to my normal all-black everything wardrobe.



What have you been loving recently?

~ Jade xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Photography information

Canon 600D with 18-55mm lens, Canon 24mm lens or Sigma 70-300mm lens. Canon EOS M with 18-55mm lens or Canon 24mm lens. Any edited photos are edited using Photoshop CS6. Picture source is given for any photo used that is not directly ours.